Re: [code] lexer.lua:1853: C stack overflow

From: cryo shock <axteffekt.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 10:09:48 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I experimented around a little and the problem seems to be in my own lexer
file, which only works with my own skin. This is because in my lexer file I
am still using the following syntax in three rules:

lex:add_style('matter', *'$(style.matter)'*)

But this style is only defined in my theme file and not the stock themes
which seems to be the reason for the error. When I comment those lines,
then everything works fine. Is my assumption correct, that the following
way is the one that should be used:

local style_page = lexer.STYLE_WHITESPACE..',back:$(color.grey)'
lex:add_style('page', style_page)

Even if it is a little bit confusing...

Cheers, Lars