[code][textadept] Restoring 'session' fails

From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. <LPr.att.pontex.cz>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 17:00:44 +0200

Hello Mitchell,

it happens to me time-to-time that TA is not able to restore last session with the following message in [Message Box] and just one view created:

----
D:\Programs\TextAd/modules/textadept\session.lua:77: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')
----
Any idea what's going wrong?
(E.g. a file/buffer being edited by an other program, so its number of lines may have changed...?)
Unfortunately, I didn't observed any rule for this, and MWEs when only several files (buffers) AFAIR work well.
I'm sending the 'session';
of course, I can add all related files, but they relate to the dir/file structure on my comp, so I'm omitting them so far.
Best regards,
Lukas
--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr.att.pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS: nrpt3sn | IČO: 40763439