[code] [textadept] Regex flag enabled by default in Textadept

From: David Reimer <djreimer.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 14:57:49 +0100

Nine time out of ten (or more!) when I use `CTRL-F` in Textadept, I
want to run a regex search. It's surprising how often I forget to tick
the check-box in the find panel!

I'm trying to work out if I can have that option set by default when I
launch Textadept. I tried adding this line to my `init.lua` file:

    buffer.search_flags = buffer.FIND_REGEXP

but that didn't have the result I was hoping for. (I tried some
variants of this adding in a "1" somewhere, but that was just
guesswork on my part.) Is there a way to achieve this? I failed to
find this covered in a search of the manual, wiki, and mail archives.

I live in hope! Thanks -

David