[code] [textadept] New subscriber

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 11:42:56 -0600

Hello world!  I've been working with textadept recently, and have
created a lexer for TakeCommand from JP Software.  Along the way, I've
had a few questions that my searching didn't resolve.

As I wasn't able to find any other forum for textadept, I've just
subscribed to this list. Is this list the proper forum for support, bug
reports, feature requests, etc.?

Thanks, qwerky