Re: [code] [textadept] Reorder tabs

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 13:28:55 -0600

On 2019-06-28 12:23, Robert Gieseke wrote:
>>> You're not missing anything. Re-ordering tabs is not supported at this
>>> time. Adding it would be a bit difficult with how Textadept is
>>> designed internally.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Mitchell
>> Thanks for the speedy reply, though very sorry to hear that.  Well, I
>> will keep hoping that you will eventually find a will and a way.  :-)
> If you're feeling adventurous, there is maybe some workaround, like
> closing and re-opening buffers in the desired order ...
>
> Cheers,
> Robert

Thanks for the comment.  What I did was close textadept, edit the
sessions file (with another editor) to place the tabs in desired order,
then reopen textadept.  That was probably just as much work as reopening
all the files per your suggestion, but it was a learning experience.
:-)  Definitely much easier to just drag tabs to desired order, if it
were permitted.

qwerky