Re: [code] [textadept] Key module and Menu module

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 18:23:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

If you edit menu.lua, then that will require keys.lua changes, since menu.lua is loaded first, and then keys.lua is loaded next.

One could make the argument that it would be better to use dedicated functions and then reference them from menus, but (1) where should those dedicated functions be placed? They don't really fit into any module; (2) editing menu.lua in the way you describe is rarely done; and (3) having inline menu functions simplifies the code and reduces line count (thus increasing minimalism).