[code] [textadept] Customize status bar

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 16:09:16 -0600

Hi.  SciTe allows to customize the status bar (what fields, what order,
etc.).  Does textadept allow the same?

In particular, in addition to customizing the fields and their order, I
wish to have the various information fields (line, column, etc.)
displayed on the left end of the status bar, and messages displayed on
the right side of the status bar.  Info fields on the left is the common
standard that I have found in all other editors I have used.

Thanks,

qwerky