Re: [code] [textadept] Menu editing

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 13:39:30 -0600

Additionally, I tried using _Menu, and tried different declarations,
such as _Menu = [], etc. but only get errors.

As another quick test, in the File menu, I changed:

     {_L['_Quit'], quit}

     {_L['E_xit'], quit}

but the change does not appear in textadept.  Is something more required
in editing menus?

qwerky