Re: [code] [textadept] Customize status bar

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 14:56:43 -0600

Hi.  I found ui.bufstatusbar_text in ui.lua.  I copied ui.lua to
/userdata/ and edited it there, but the changes had no effect.  Should
my edited ui.lua be placed in /userdata/core/?  I tried it there, but
again no effect.  Does it need to be edited in place?

Also, though I see how to edit that part of the status bar, I don't see
how to move ui.bufstatusbar to the left, and the message portion to the
right.

Please explain hooking up my own events (in preference to editing source).

Thanks,

qwerky