Re: [code] [textadept] Customize status bar

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2019 18:00:08 -0600

Update.  I found that editing the original ui.lua in place did cause the
changes to appear. Then I restored the original ui.lua, and found out
how to copy just that event handler function to a new file in my
/userdata/modules/ directory, edit it there, and then require that
module in init.lua.  So my ui.bufstatusbar_text is as desired for now.

But I have not yet learned how to place ui.bufstatusbar on the left, and
ui.statusbar on the right.  I have look in the /src/ files, the /core/
files, and the /modules/ files, but could not find where those positions
are established.  Need some guidance here.

Thanks,

qwerky