Re: [code] [textadept] Menu editing

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 11:05:01 -0600

Hi.  Sorry, when you suggested to not use the '_L' table, I just didn't
get that one should just remove it, but thought it had to be replaced
with something else--so I just made those up.  Having just removed the
'_L' table references, it works!  Of course, there won't be any
localization for other languages, but only for my own edits.  Thanks!

qwerky