Re: [code] [textadept] Reorder tabs

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 11:21:42 -0600

Hi, thanks for the response. I have tried placing the module in
/textadept/modules/, in /textadept/modules/textadept/, in
/textadept/userdata/modules/ (here I have other module which I have
made, which functions correctly), and in
/textadept/userdata/modules/textadept/ (here also I have modified copies
of some textadept modules which function correctly), but it does not
function in any of these locations (right-click on any tab does not
produce those added entries).  ??

qwerky