[code] [textadept] Testing 'arg' before and after resetting Textadept

From: Brandon Irizarry <brandon.irizarry.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 22:23:34 -0400

Hi Mitchell,

I'm using Textadept 10.5 on Arch Linux. I'd like to have some code that
only executes when I first
start Textadept. The API states:

"arg is set to nil when reinitializing the Lua State. Any scripts that need
to differentiate between startup and reset can test arg."

But I find that this doesn't happen; that is, I first start Textadept, and
the value of arg is { 0 = textadept }; similarly with curses, it's
{0 = textadept-curses }. However, calling 'reset' at the command entry in
either one doesn't change these values.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brandon