[code] Can I access the menu-bar with the Curses UI?

From: David Tamar <david-tamar.att.outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:12:55 +0000

Hi, I didn't try the Curses UI until now, but since I use Midnight Commander quite a lot, I thought maybe using the Curses version of Textadept would be more appropriate for MC usage because it's a terminal application that uses Curses too.

I launched Textadept with Curses and it appears that some of my keybindings that depend on various menu-bar items are no longer functional and cause the init file to fail since the menu-bar appears to be unavailable (nil) in Curses? Or am I missing something? I looked in the docs but I can't figure out how to access the top menu-bar in Curses.

My Textadept version is 10.5 and it is built successfully on Debian (testing).