Re: [code] [textadept] Menu functions

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 15:22:39 -0600

Hi Gabriel,

Oh, that's the code I was referring to in my previous message--so you're
the author! Well, thanks for all your work on that!

One thing, though.  While perusing your code, I thought I read that I
would need to recompile in order to use it.  Is that actually the case
(since I'm on Windows, and therefore can't recompile it)?  If it doesn't
need for textadept to be recompiled, then I'd be happy to install and
play with it.

qwerky