[code] [textadept] Encoding and display

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 19:06:23 -0600

Hi. I have files, created on Windows by other text editors, which
contain characters beyond the ASCII character set, such as opening and
closing quotation marks, etc. These display correctly in other
editors. When opened in TextAdept, the opening quotation appears as
"STS" in reverse video (white on black) instead of (), the closing
quotation as "CCH" instead of (), the apostrophe as "PU2" instead of
(), etc. What must I change, for them to display as in other editors?

qwerky