Re: [code] A hidden gem in Textadept's make-file: optional GTK3 targeting with flawless support (in my experience).

From: David Tamar <david-tamar.att.outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:43:29 +0000

Dennis, are you on Linux? Before building Textadept with `make`, export the variable in the shell:
`export GTK3=true`, and only then do `make`. If you have all the usual gtk3-dev & gcc dependencies everything should proceed smoothly and result in a gtk3-backed binary. The build process of Textadept is fully automated, it even resolves and builds 3rd party dependencies for you like Scintilla and the Lua 5.3 interpreter that it incorporates. I think the only thing you should provide is gtk3-dev & gcc.