[code] [textadept] Event just a file to be opened

From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. <LPr.att.pontex.cz>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 11:11:50 +0200

Hello,

suppose that TA has two views, (1) of a file buffer and (2) be a [Message Box].

Suppose that [Message Box] view has focus.

That a third app launches TA to open a second file.

Here, TA uses the current view, i.e. that of [Message Box], to show the second file (buffer) content.

But I'm looking for a way to tell TA to switch to the view (1) just before a second file is being opened, so [Message Box] view keeps unchanged whilst the "file" view is used to show the file to be opened.

How to process this?

My idea is to handle an event, like 'events.FILE_TO_BE_OPENED', which would change the current view in advance.

Is there a such way?

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr.att.pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn