[code] [textadept] Binding Keypad Enter

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 11:05:52 -0600

Hi.  I've been able to bind some of the keypad keys (plus, minus, 0),
but when binding the Enter key on the keypad, it does not work,
regardless of the function it is bound to.  Is it a problem on this end,
or a problem elsewhere?  [I've commented out the 'print' statements in
/core/keys.lua, but I see no output for any key, either in a message
buffer, nor in the console?]

qwerky