Re: [code] [textadept] Column Marks for TA

From: Procházka Lukáš Ing. <LPr.att.pontex.cz>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 08:46:03 +0200

Hello,

thank you for the add-in.

Just a point - to check your add-ins were successfully installed, could you provide some print-screens?

- one with menu which shows the add-in menu items (if any),
- one which shows TA with column marks.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Lukas

--
Ing. Lukáš Procházka | mailto:LPr.att.pontex.cz
Pontex s. r. o.      | mailto:pontex@pontex.cz | http://www.pontex.cz | IDDS:nrpt3sn