Re: [code] [textadept] Column Marks for TA

From: Qwerky <mr.qwerky.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 12:32:02 -0600

Hello Lukas,

Sure.  Two screenshots attached.  'History.jpg' shows the 'Recent' menu,
and a red edge-column.  'Clmmarks.jpg' shows the 'Column Marks' menu,
and a set of purple column marks.  I used those colours to demonstrate;
in practice, one would likely use something much more subtle.  You will
also notice that my menu structure (a work in progress) is quite
different from the default (and statusbar, too), so don't be confused by
that.  The image quality is rather poor, because I compressed the .jpgs
as much as possible to get the file size down; hope these answer your
question.

qwerky