[code] [textadept] show console in textadept-curses

From: Al Zatv <al.zatv.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 16:50:24 +0300

Hello!
I want to configure my textadept to seamlessly use it as
midnight-commander's editor.
Give me please an idea on implementation of "show console" functionality? I
mean, let say I start TA-curses, work with text, and I want to look what
was on console before TA-curses occupy it.

In mc, it's Ctrl+O functionality -- but, unlike mc, it is not necessary to
have active shell in that view (but,by the way, if it is not difficult to
have shell where -- it is great).