[code] Improved Lua REPL module

From: Alexander Misel <alexander_misel.att.live.cn>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 04:36:10 +0000

  1. Added a clear function to env
  2. Borrowed some code from command_entry.lua to achieve similar functions. The old REPL cannot handle assignments well, as they are preceded by return. Also list table elements.
  3. Modified print function to print lines directly after the command, so that when we output a lot of lines, we don't have to bother removing those -->
  4. Always output function returns, like Browser F12 console, even if it's nil.
  5. Added Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down for navigating in history commands.