Re: [code] [textadept]

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2019 07:03:07 +0200

BTW, there is a small little quirk: the underscore in filenames isn't shown
in the menu...

I have fixed that creating the following function just before
build_recent_menu()

function M.menu_filename(fname)
   return fname and string.gsub(fname,'_', '__')
end

and then
   local menu_path = M.menu_filename(filename) or " available"
instead of:
   local menu_path = filename or " available"
in build_recent_menu().

Hope it helps,
/PA