[code] Fixes to Prolog and Logtalk lexers in 10.6

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 17:08:03 +0800

In the process of updating Logtalk support, I found a few ugly oversights
in the Prolog support. The lexers in this ZIP file are the first pass at a
fix. All "keywords", operators, and numerical forms are now properly
supported (validated against a test file contained in the Logtalk
distribution). In the longer term, because of some of the issues involved
in just what a "keyword" really is, the lexers will both be replaced with
ones that handle things according to Prolog's semantics (which are really
weird to people unused to how the Prolog world works).

For now, however, this will cover more than enough to be usable. I don't
have time at the moment for the major research and surgery process that
will be required to properly cover "keywords".