Re: [code] Sometimes replacing in textadept is too slow

From: Alexander Misel <alexander_misel.att.live.cn>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 00:06:06 +0000

Thanks for this commit. While I also read code of replace all in SciTE, their implementation also doesn't cache matches in a line, nearly the same as my previous code, but their performance is as fast as my caching solution, which makes me think that it's not a scintilla issue, and maybe they refresh the view after a bunch of operations or so.