[code] puc-rio.br is down

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 07:59:10 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

as always with a new release, I'm using my Ubuntu build infrastructure to
create .deb packages to install Textadept. However, I see that
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lpeg/
is down. I can't download lpeg and that is a showstopper. I have a
temporary solution for this and let's hope it'll come up again. I take it
as a warning for the future. I think external dependencies like this should
have an alternative download page, be it your hg, be it forked copies of
the original project. Big overhead, yes... but that seems to be life

Another point is that I would beg you to consider looking at an alternative
to Mercurial... Debian has fortified itself once again and I'm not able to
clone Textadept on a clean-slate Debian 10 VM with mercurial.

Anyhow, I mean this as food for thought

Best, and thanks for the new version

/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden