Re: [code] puc-rio.br is down

From: dmccunney <dennis.mccunney.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019 15:39:44 -0500

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 3:00 AM Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
<paaguti.att.gmail.com> wrote:

> as always with a new release, I'm using my Ubuntu build infrastructure to create .deb packages to install Textadept. However, I see that
> http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/lpeg/ > is down.

I couldn't reach it from here either. Attempts to reach the base
http://www.inf.puc-rio.br domain failed too - Firefox refused to
connect, complaining about a self signed certificate.

I can now reach http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/, but it says ~roberto/lpeg
doesn't exist on that server. They appear to have reconfigured.

It looks like the canonical source is now https://www.lua.org, hosted
in Germany, Lpeg looks like it's on sister site luarocks.org, in
https://luarocks.org/modules/gvvaughan/lpeg

> /PA
______
Dennis