Re: [code] A lexer for Txt2tags

From: Julien L. <julienl81.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 21:31:19 +0000

Hello Mitchell,

Great!

I had forgotten to say that Txt2tags files usually have the extension
.t2t but I could see that you also committed a change[1] adding the
association between this extension and the lexer. So that’s just perfect.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

--
Julien L.

[1]: https://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/e7e00b5a89f8

Le 28/12/19 à 17:27, Mitchell a écrit :
> Hi Julien,
>
> On Sun, 15 Dec 2019, Julien L. wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I wrote a lexer for Txt2tags [1].
>>
>> Txt2tags is both a lightweight markup language and a tool converting
>> from the language into many formats.
>>
>> You can find the lexer at the following location:
>> https://bitbucket.org/julien1001/scripts_personnels/src/default/textadept/lexers/txt2tags.lua
>>

>> I would be glad if it could be integrated into Scintilla/Textadept.
>
> Committed[1] with some formatting changes.

> [1]: https://foicica.com/hg/scintilla/rev/99fa62b828ee
b.n+(uȜi&N!jxr*'mx,jwj)m{^Ȝi&Nrzǧuޙ(uﮞ˛mȜi&