[code] [textadept] dialogs open in full screen on macOS when TA is in fullscreen

From: Franck Guadagnini <franckguadagnini.att.me.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 13:00:00 +0100

Hello,

An annoyance in TA on macOS: when TA is in fullscreen (I mean the native fullscreen mode of macOS, activated by clicking the green button in the window title bar), dialogs (for instance the insert snippets one) open in fullscreen too, in another tab (native macOS tabs). I suspect that macOS treats them as NSWindow although they should be NSPanel (auxiliary window).

Thanks,
Franck--