Re: [code] suspected bug in snippets.lua

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 06:56:07 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

I've gone through my Lua code and it was not inserted by me ;-) Actually,
after that I went through the 'official' modules and found the culprit
there. It was inserted by the python module I downloaded from foicica.com.
Blame on me, I should have updated everything and tested more before
writing to the list...

Or not? Other people writing language modules with snippets may face the
same problem. A warning (at least during this transition period) may be
more helpful than an error and loosing the snippets...

Just my .02cents, /PA

On Mon, 2 Mar 2020 at 00:04, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Pedro,
>
> On Sun, 1 Mar 2020, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > after the last mods in snippets.lua, I have started to get error
> messages.
> > Investigating a bit, it seems that the first entry in the snippets table
> is
> > a number and not a string. Attached is a patch with a work-around for
> this:
>
> I'm currently in the midst of a big refactor so I cannot test this. What
> is the key-value pair that is causing trouble? Are you sure Textadept is
> inserting this pair into the snippets table? Or was it done by a script in
> your *~/.textadept*?

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler