[code] [textadept] new module - parkour

From: Ophelia Ivanova <mrs_ophelia.att.abv.bg>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 18:25:51 +0200 (EET)

Hi all,

This is a module for structured editing of Lisp languages.
 It was originally written for another editor, but I ported the relevant parts to Textadept. As I don't use Textadept often, some details are not as polished as in the original (yet).
  The module is not well documented, but since the only usable "keytheme" is very close to Paredit, you can use the Paredit docs.

https://repo.or.cz/ta-parkour.git