Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 11.0 alpha

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 10:22:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Robert,

On Thu, 2 Apr 2020, Robert Gieseke wrote:

> And another question on _SCINTILLA.constants:
>
> Is there another way to access the STYLE_LINENUMBER?
>
> Now i have to `+1` to get the right one:
>
> local line_number_back =
> buffer.style_back[_SCINTILLA.constants.STYLE_LINENUMBER + 1]
>
> I use this for highlighting the currently active buffer by coloring the
> line number margin background differently:
>
> https://github.com/rgieseke/ta-common/blob/master/highlight.lua

This constant needs to be handled when generating the Scintilla interface[1]. I obviously missed that one. For the time being, you can open *scripts/gen_iface.lua* in Textadept, add that constant (and any others you find), and then Tools > Run the file to generate a new iface.

[1]: https://foicica.com/hg/textadept/file/a2d2d240a0b8/scripts/gen_iface.lua#l21