Re: [code] Change status text font size

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 00:32:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020, bai bai wrote:

> Is there a way to change the font size of some UI elements, such as status
> text font size, tab font size and the font size of dialog list item?
>
> fonts are a little small for my poor eyesight.

I believe you can use GTK resource files[1] for changing GUI elements. The link from the manual isn't very helpful unfortunately. You may have to do a bit of searching for some better documentation. On Windows and Mac, Textadept comes with some gtkrc files that may be of help. They're either in the *etc/*, *lib/*, or *share/* directories.