[code] Buffer title and buffer keys

From: bai bai <bbbslayer.att.fastmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 09:17:34 +0800

Is there a way to set buffer title? The name of new buffer is always
"untitled", I create some scratch buffers frequently and want to rename
such buffers.

I find there is a "keys.mode" feature. I read the api and can only use
it as a global key mode. I want to make a buffer only use the keys.mode
I want. For example:
After Switch the buffer, set key.mode = xxx, leave the buffer set
key.mode =nil. There are events but I didn't know how to find the
buffer.

The main question is the first one, if I can set buffer title, or there
is a title property, I can use the title to find buffer to solve the
second one.