[code] [TextAdept] AllCaps Plugin / Bind Key

From: Jonathan Levi <catanscout.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 20:45:59 -0500

I am looking to make a simple module for TextAdept that will capitalize the
selected text on a short-cut.

I have done a few things with modifying TextAdept but I am afraid it has
been long enough I do not remember. And I am not good at Lua.

I know I need to add a `modules/moduleName/init.lua`.
In there I make a function which somehow modifies the buffer, and then
somehow I bind a short-cut key to call that function?

Thanks,
Jonathan