[code] How to access buffer's title/name?

From: David von Tamar <david-tamar.att.outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 02:17:19 +0000

Hi everyone, it seems I can't find a way to access something quite trivial: the buffers' names as shown in the UI.

I'm going to match a newly created buffer's name with "%[.+%]", and apply a special theme on all message/output buffers if they match. I've prepared the event subscription, I just need access to the buffer's title. I've noticed there's "_type" but I'm not sure how guaranteed this property is in terms of API stability.

Cheers.