Re: [code] Highlighting questions

From: Gabriel Bertilson <arboreous.philologist.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 20:44:16 -0500

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 9:38 PM Christian Gelinek
<cgelinek.att.radlogic.com.au> wrote:
> Can other occurrences of the currently selected word be (slightly) highlighted? I found this NPP feature useful when browsing through code and just double-clicking on a word to instantly see other uses.

There's a module that does this at
https://github.com/lundmark/textadept_swm (listed in the Textadept
wiki incidentally). I modified it in my own Textadept user home,
apparently to make it less picky about which characters can surround
the word.

— Gabriel