Re: [code][textadept] Underscore visibility

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 06:55:39 +0200

Hi

that "workaround" was good enough for me :-) and it doesn't interfere in my
multiOS setup. iei. it works and it doesn't introduce any sort of weird
look and feel that would make me keep different configs depending on the OS
or the TA version.

Just my .2 cents,/PA

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 at 17:08, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 27 Apr 2020, Robert Gieseke wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > just thought i share this solution to a problem with underscore
> > visibility after updating to Ubuntu 20.04.
> >
> > The underscores weren't visible, but a simple workaround is to increase
> > the line height a bit
> >
> > buffer.extra_descent = 1
> >
> > I found this solution after reading this:
> >
> > https://github.com/geany/geany/issues/2287
>
> There's some chatter on this topic on the Scintilla mailing list, so
> hopefully there will be a native solution rather than a temporary
> workaround.

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler