Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 11.0 alpha

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 19:57:05 -0300

Hi Mitchell,

I think this change is not in the migration guide:

-- Highlight differences as text is typed and deleted.
TA 10: events.connect(events.MODIFIED, function(modification_type)

TA11: events.connect(events.MODIFIED, function(position, modification_type)

It took me a while to figure this out.
I wonder if other parameters were added...

Cheers,

Gabriel