Re: [code] More questions

From: James Reynolds <reynolds.att.biology.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 00:23:02 +0000

I don't know why I didn't realize it was the markdown module, it says it right there. This is still too new and different from what I'm used to I guess. I barely even remember installing the module.

Ok, my mind is blown seeing split views and multiple selection in a terminal window.

James Reynolds
Sr Systems Administrator
School of Biological Sciences
The University of Utah