[code] Feature request

From: James Reynolds <reynolds.att.biology.utah.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 21:37:45 +0000

I saw the problem with the markdown init.lua file again. I fixed the problem (and will submit a github pull request). The problem is that when this happens I can't switch to any other tabs. I finally realized I could make a split view and switch to a different tab that way, but not before I closed Textadept and lost my changes because it asks if I want to close without saving changes, but I didn't have the option to save, just cancel. Can you add the option to save when there's a buffer without saved changes?

I've also had a few crashes. Do I send crash logs directly to you Mitchell? It would be nice if Textadept saved periodically so that random crashes with unsaved changes aren't that bad.

James Reynolds
Sr Systems Administrator
School of Biological Sciences
The University of Utah