[code] Textadept-curses for WIN32: Only two cursors in Version 11

From: Gavin Holt <holtgavin.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 09:12:32 +0000

Hi,

I downloaded 11alpha and 11alpha2 with the modules and no customization on
my part. Using Textadept-curses I cannot get more than two "multiple
cursors" using the mouse (ctrl+left click).

While I am writing - does textadept cache compiled Lua? I have been testing
startup times for the various editors I have played with (multiple new
instances then close - with a 1sec interval) and textadept-curses is very
fast for comparable features (sciTE, vscode, vim-huge, gvim, Lite) . Even
after a cold boot it's quick (~320ms) but then re-runs are of the order
<100ms. I may just be seeing OS level caching - windows might be useful for
something!

Kind Regards Gavin Holt