[code] [textadept] issue with keypress event in command entry

From: Ophelia Bhuletova <mrs_ophelia.att.abv.bg>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 08:47:46 +0300 (EEST)

 Hi, Mitchell!
  I have a keypress event handler that consumes Enter, Space, brackets, and double-quotes.
 When the command entry is active, the keypress event is triggered and my handler
  renders the command entry unusable, as the above keys are never received.
   (And some damage to the actual buffer occurs, as that's where the handler does its thing.)

  I hoped I could do an early return based on ui.command_entry.height, but its value doesn't seem to reflect the visibility of the command entry - it's never 0 or nil.
  Is it a deliberate choice that the keypress event is triggered from the command entry? If so, what can I do to tell that the command entry is active?