[code] Problems running the nighly on a macOS Catalina

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 11:00:56 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to run the nightly on a macOS Catalina. I install the
application in the Applications Folder and the modules in a clean
$HOME/.textadept

After opening TextAdept with Ctrl-click open and accepting that the
executable comes from the Internet, I get a trap 6

Fortunately I was able to revert to TextAdept 10.8

Best, /Pedro A

--
Ab usque tantum abutere, CATALINA, patientia nostra?
Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden