Re: [Ext] [code] Problems running the nighly on a macOS Catalina

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 09:36:09 +0200

Hi,

So maybe it's that I need to recompile the modules that include a binary
blob locally before using TextAdept...
I'll check tomorrow.

Ab usque tantum abutere, Catalina, patientia nostra!!!

Best, /PA

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 at 22:05, James Reynolds <reynolds.att.biology.utah.edu>
wrote:

> I just tried alpha 2 in a 10.15.5 VM and it launched ok. There's no
> modules installed.
>
> James Reynolds
> Sr Systems Administrator
> School of Biological Sciences
> The University of Utah
> 801-585-3086
>
> > On Jun 18, 2020, at 10:42 AM, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <
> paaguti.att.gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > WARNING: Stop. Think. Read. This is an external email.
> >
> > Alpha2...
> >
> > Enviado desde mi iPhone
> >
> >> El 18 jun 2020, a las 14:45, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> escribiĂł:
> >>
> >> ďťżHi Pedro,

> >> Does this happen with 11.0 alpha or 11.0 alpha 2?
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Mitchell
> >> --
> >> You are subscribed to code.att.foicica.com.

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler