Re: [code] Markdown lexer

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 21:19:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Alexander,

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019, Alexander Misel wrote:

> Hi Mitchell,
>
> I studied the markdown lexer again and made a few changes again. Link of my version:
> https://github.com/AlexanderMisel/ta-tweaks/blob/master/markdown.lua
>
> [snip]

Sorry for the delayed followup, but I've recently refactored the markdown lexer and it likely does not incorporate the changes you mentioned. If you want to submit a patch against the new version, that's fine. I am not familiar at all with the finer details of Markdown, but the lexer is looking more and more like a compiler, which makes maintenance more difficult.