[code] [textadept] Buffer/view API name changes in hg

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 21:46:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I've committed two changes[1][2] that will likely affect your *~/.textadept/init.lua* and custom themes. Changing fundamental APIs is always painful, but slightly more tolerable during a major version update. I'm sorry for the trouble.

1. `buffer:set_theme()` has been renamed to `view:set_theme()`. This is not backward-compatible, unlike the other buffer/view API changes[3].
2. Textadept's buffer/view API is based on the Scintilla API[4], which uses Australian English spelling. The remainder of Textadept's API uses American English spelling, so this inconsistency has always bothered me and been a source of confusion. Fortunately, only 10 APIs are affected (full list here[5]). Unfortunately, themes often use 2 of them: `view:set_fold_margin_colour()` -> `view:set_fold_margin_color()` and `view.edge_colour` -> `view.edge_color`.

These changes will be available starting in tonight's nightly build.

[1]: https://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/57753003b300
[2]: https://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/18de6baba27b
[3]: https://foicica.com/hg/textadept/diff/a734cd8c78be/doc/manual.md#l1.20
[4]: https://scintilla.org/ScintillaDoc.html