Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 11.0 alpha 2

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 06:21:37 +0200

Hi,

cool! In the meantime, I've continued looking at my Catalina install. So I
included the YAML module, which I use frequently. With the .so you provide,
the popup stating that it was downloaded from the Internet appears. After
compiling it locally, everything works fine.

To compile it, I use
make CROSS= ta_src=<the directory inside TextAdept.app where lua.sym os
located>

I fear this is the only way... or at least this is the only way I have found

Best, /PA

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 at 03:10, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Pedro,,
>
> On Sat, 20 Jun 2020, Mitchell wrote:
>
> > Hi Pedro,
> >
> > On Sat, 20 Jun 2020, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I found the culprit in my case
> >>
> >> -- view.property['style.library'] = 'fore:%(color.base08)'
> >>
> >> Commenting the access to style.library fixed it. Was this property
> removed
> >> on purpose?
> >
> > That style is only defined inside the Lua lexer, not in any theme files.
> I've
> > added it manually to my init.lua and triggered a crash. I'll look into
> it.
> > Thanks for the report.
>
> I've pushed a fix[1] that will show up in the next nightly.

> [1]: https://foicica.com/hg/scintilla/rev/1757848f5635

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler