Re: [code] Markdown lexer

From: Alexander Misel <alexander_misel.att.live.cn>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 14:56:33 +0000

Hi Mitchell,

My patched version of Markdown lexer has been uploaded to GitHub:
https://github.com/AlexanderMisel/ta-tweaks/blob/master/markdown.lua

The code_span rule corresponds to https://github.github.com/gfm/#code-spans , which allows one or more backtick characters. The equalcap function, which was borrowed from LPeg.re, helped back reference matching.

Markdown files in textadept directory helped me test the lexer.